Kivančitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sever - Jug

+14
Kivančica*
milicica@
Sultanahmet
Marij@
Sonj@
Sienna Tg
crna Agata
Poglavica
Lejla
mammy
TANJA KG
*venus*
edi09
Pilence
18 posters

Strana 6 od 14 Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Sledeći

Ići dole

Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Empty Re: Sever - Jug

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am

Dobrodosle.... cheers
Poglavica
Poglavica

Broj poruka : 63
Datum upisa : 28.02.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 3:18 am

Sada sam odgledala 62. ep na "nas" i definitivno covek nista ne moze znati dok ne vidi prevod..evo ja npr uopste nisam znala samo sam nagadjala da onaj covek nije ubica....on je u stvari priznao da je on ubio Ferhata da Kiva neduzan nebi ispastao jer je bolestan i nema mu jos dugo zivota..a sve to u dogovoru sa Deniz ona je htela da spase Kuzeya...joooj majko moja vec vidim sta ce biti kad ovaj sazna za to...i nista me nebi cudilo da i bude sa njom...sada sam jos vise sigurna da je Guney pucao....
Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marij@ Pet Mar 01, 2013 3:24 am

Poglavica ::Sada sam odgledala 62. ep na "nas" i definitivno covek nista ne moze znati dok ne vidi prevod..evo ja npr uopste nisam znala samo sam nagadjala da onaj covek nije ubica....on je u stvari priznao da je on ubio Ferhata da Kiva neduzan nebi ispastao jer je bolestan i nema mu jos dugo zivota..a sve to u dogovoru sa Deniz ona je htela da spase Kuzeya...joooj majko moja vec vidim sta ce biti kad ovaj sazna za to...i nista me nebi cudilo da i bude sa njom...sada sam jos vise sigurna da je Guney pucao....

Daro ako bude sa njom affraid to ce da dotuce Cemre,ja mislim da nece posle svega bilo bi strasno...E onda Cemre da uzme jedan pistolj i metak u celo svima Very Happy Cool ,mozda zato bude i zaglavila na robiju pirat
Marij@
Marij@

Broj poruka : 27

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sienna Tg Pet Mar 01, 2013 3:26 am

Laughing Laughing

Sever - Jug  - Page 6 63_3

Sever - Jug  - Page 6 63_2
Sienna Tg
Sienna Tg

Broj poruka : 12

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 3:38 am

Sienna Tg :: Laughing Laughing

Sever - Jug  - Page 6 63_3

Sever - Jug  - Page 6 63_2

e o ovome sam pre pricana kod tabanka...i Cemre je pogresila sa ovim njenim ponasanjem kao da nesto krije od njega pa cim je usao brze bolje sklanja ruku i uzima soljice i ode...

Ma ne znam bas dal ce da bude sa Deniz al cim cuje odma ce da bude ona je to ucinila da mene spase...bla,bla
Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marij@ Pet Mar 01, 2013 4:13 am

I po mom misljenju ovo je bilo suvisno,jos ga za ruku uhvatila a do skoro mu se nije ni obracala kad ga strene.
Marij@
Marij@

Broj poruka : 27

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kivančica* Pet Mar 01, 2013 4:30 am

JUHUUUUUUU evo i mene.... Laughing . baš sam happy bounce
Kivančica*
Kivančica*

Broj poruka : 23
Datum upisa : 01.03.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sultanahmet Pet Mar 01, 2013 4:41 am

Cijeli prijevod i sinopsis 63-e epizode na engleskom:

So we’re where we left off. Cemre at the window…Kuzey arrives and saves the day by bringing the compass. They hug. And she nestles herself in there. Barış licks his wounds.
They have tea.
C: My mom had already told me when I got married. If you’re unhappy and want to return, my door’s always open. So, of course I knew that I could return but we had made an agreement..
K: You made a mistake from the beginning by making an agreement with that jerk.
C: Do you want another glass of tea?
Kuzey signals that he doesn’t. Sağ ol

Cemre says that her mom changed her mind about Barış after she found out about the situation. Her behavior towards him changed as well. She says that Gülten regrets not having supported her. It’s not her fault as she had no idea and was only thinking about Cemre’s well being. Now she understands what went on and is offering her support. She is the one to make decisions from now on. That she should live her life as she pleases without worrying about what other people think. It’s her life. She has told her it’s enough for Cemre just to be happy.
C: I have talked a lot. You explain a bit.
K: What can I tell you? There’s nothing to explain. While he was surrounded by those 4 walls, he counted the days. 505 hours, 37 minutes. 31,037 minutes.
C: I thought about you the entire time.
He says it was very hard to remember and relieve old events.
C: It’s all my fault.
K. It has nothing to do with you. If I hadn’t acted out in court they wouldn’t have locked me up.
He says hopefully nothing like that will happen again.
She reaches for his hand and touches it but of course he pulls it away. He can’t even look at her. He continues to explain life inside.
K: It’s a completely different world inside prison.
There are all types of different people with different stories and characters. He talks about the kid inside. He explains how much it reminded him of himself when he was first there. She listens attentively.
C: Because you’re oh so old now.
K: They kept oppressing this kid. Making him do all kinds of things. The kid wouldn’t say make a sound. No complaints.
K: It was very difficult for me to witness. I couldn’t handle it and so hı decided to save this kid.
C: I would have been surprised if you hadn’t.
C: Wait, wait and listen. I haven’t gotten to the interesting part. I thought this kid was pure and innocent. Can you believe he was in there for murder?
He tells her it was no accident either. He could not believe how comfortably this kid talked about the crime he had committed. No everyone is a victim of slander. He tells her that he gets very upset talking about how he was fooled by this kid.
It’s very strange for him.
K: Anyway, it’s done and over with.
C: It’s done and over with.

C: By the way, my father died.
K: What are you saying!?
C: He had a heart attack.
K: Oh Lord! başın sağ olsun (My condolences) When did it happen?
C: The day we went to visit you. There was a funeral held. My mom didn’t tell me. That night his lawyer came and that’s how I found out.
K: Why didn’t you tell me? Cemreciğim!
C: What’s there to tell? It doesn’t mean anything to me.
K: I’m so sorry.
C: I feel bad that I didn’t feel anything.
She says he was no one to her. She doesn’t even want to think about him. But she has always known there was someone out there who up and left her. There was someone who hurt her deeply. She knew that he lived out there, somewhere. Not that hidden anger is gone. Now she can give that man that remained nameless for so long a name. Dad. He reaches over and wipes her tear.
C: Anyway… It’s over and done. Don’t feel sad. I don’t even feel sad.
The doorbell rings
C: You sit; I’ll see who’s at the door.
Kuzey says he should leave too before Sami raises the flags Very Happy
K: We’ll talk later, ok!?
C: We will be coming over tonight anyway. Sami amca is having us over for dinner to celebrate your homecoming.
K: Is that so? That’s good.
Cemre opens the door. Demet’s standing there. Kuzey grabs his coat.
D: Geçmiş olsun!
K: (To Cemre) Haydi Eyvallah!
Demet tries to explain herself but he refuses her.
D: Kuzey, please just listen!
K: There’s nothing to talk about.
He tells her she is free to make her own decisions regardless of whether they are right or wrong. She ‘s a free person.
D: please don’t say that Kuzey. If you just listen to me for a second…
K: You are free to live her life however you choose. Whomever you want to see and be with you can do it without asking anyone. . Neither my self nor anyone can get in your way. Who am I anyway? Who are we to each other? Isn’t that the case?
D: Kuzey! I explained everything to you in my letter. Just stop and listen!
K: I threw away your letter without even reading it.
D: Please just listen
K: Look! I won’t accept excuses. You wanna be with that… just go be with him.
D: just listen
K: There’s nothing to listen to. That %&+!/ stabbed me in the back. I have turned my back on him. Did he do me wrong or didn’t he? Did he fool you or didn’t he? I have a very low opinion of him. Nokta! (Meaning the conversation is over) Haydi Eyvallah!
D: Kuzey, please! One second. Just please listen.
C: Demet! Come Demet.
Kuzey leaves and Demet goes inside with Cemre.

Güney speaks with Şeref.
G: You set him free but to me it makes no difference.
Üney expresses that he’s simply worried about there being an incident with Kuzey out. He reminds Şeref of Kuzey’s behavior during the last court hearing and that being the reason why he was arrested. He also says that he’s simply afraid that the man will change his statement and deny having killed Ferhie. What will happen then? I guess especially to Kuzey. Kuzey’s so angry. He refuses anyone’s help. He says he also doesn’t understand Kuzey’s behavior towards Şeref. He may even do something stupid due to his anger towards Şeref.
Hopefully they will close the case. Güney leaves. Şeref is back at work.
Ş: The issue between us is not major. It will be resolved soon.
G: This man, Ferhat’s killer…what was his name? Mirza…. The condition of his health is not good. Right?
Şeref says that’s right. Güney tells him he’s surprised the man confessed. Şeref assures him the search continues. Güney keeps expressing his concerned over Mirza possible retracting his confession although he feels that Mirza’s motives are quite clear. Şeref is not giving much away. Ebru calls Güney
G: Efendim, Ebru hanım.
E: Güney, Merhaba!
G: Merhaba, Buyurun (Go ahead)
E: I wanted to speak with you regarding Banu.
E: What happened? Did something happen?
E: She’s very bored at home now. I feel she should start letting her go out slowly.
G: But that’s not the right thing to do right now.
Ebru feels Banu’s doing well enough. She’s tired of having to lie to her. Güney says Banu should be their main concern at the moment. Ebru wants them to discuss the issue with Ziya bey and see what he feels. If he allows her to then they should. It would be good for her.
G: Ebru hanım, can we discuss this face to face when I come? Where are you, at the firm?
E: No, I am still at home. Barış is sick. She will go see him and shes waiting for Handan. I guess you’re out as well.
G: I was at the hearing this morning and haven’t returned to the office.
E: Oh yes, of course. Gözün aydın (congratulations) by the way. Kuzey was set free.
He congratulates her as well, as Barış was a suspect. . Ebru changes the subject and says that she doesn’t want to tell Banu anything until she speaks with him and they reach a decision. He hangs up with Ebru
G: That’s it. This is my life.
He talks about all the changes that have taken place in his life because of Kuzey. Problems with Barış, Ebru’s on top of him. His mother cries all the time over Kuzey and his wife is sick. Poor pislik!
Ş: It’s difficult.
He gets up to leave and apologizes to Şeref for the trouble.
Ş: If it makes you feel a bit more relaxed. I will say this. This case will be closed very soon.
G: InshaAllah! See you later.
Şeref goes back to work. Ebru goes to see Barış. Whom she thinks is sick.
E: He’s not sleeping, is he?
Help: He’s resting, efendim.
Meanwhile Barış ices his face. Very Happy There’s a knock at the door.
B: Come in!
E: How are you, Barışcığım?
She gasps for air, as she is shocked to see what’s left of her baby’s face.
E: What happened to you?
B: You should see the other guy Lol No, he can’t say that cause he didn’t even see Kuzey . He actually says. Kuzey Tekinoğlu busted into the house.
On the other side of the Bosphorus bridge Sami’s yelling at Kuzey…again, for his stupidity…. again!
S: Man, when will you wise up?
How could he just go bust into Barış’ house right after getting out of jail? Is he an idiot?
K: Ok dad!
S: what ok Dad? What ok?
Beating people up in their house. What answer will they give the police if they come knocking at their door?
Ebru warns Barış. But Barış tells her that this will not go unpunished. He will not just sit by silently. Ebru says it’s enough. She’s fed up with all this drama. He’s not to prolong the issue.
Sami’s still yelling. He’s certain this time Barış will press charges against him. Salak! (İdiot) Kuzey seems quite certain in the fact that Barış will not retaliate. He knows very well what will happen if he goes to the cops. Yani, Barış has apparently learned his lesson. Meanwhile, Ebru tells Barış to sit tight and not go messing with anyone.
B: Don’t worry. I know very well how I will mess with him.
K: (to Sami) Let’s see if he’s going to mess with me again. Let’s see if he’s going to threaten Cemre again. He’ll see what I will do to him then. Is he gonna be able to save himself from me or not? I will be the one who ruins him.
Sami prays for God to send down a brain for Kuzey! Amaaaan!
Gülten pumps her curls and struts in. She wishes Kuzey a Hoş Geldin and a Geçmiş olsun! Congratulates Sami on his son’s return home. She wants to make some appetizers for the dinner that evening. Sami tells her not to worry. Aynur’s got it all covered. She will do it gladly and besides, she will make some basic things. She just wants to celebrate the joy that the aptal is back out to make more problems for himself. Sami tells her to do as she wishes. She wants to know how many people and exactly who will be there.
S: we will not be too crowded. It will just be us, you and Cemre and Husuk and Zeynep.
Zeynep will be there which of course was expected as Zeynep seems to be everywhere like white on rice these days. Gülten makes a face. Kuzey asks about them being there.
S: What’s wrong? Did I make a mistake by inviting them? Is there a problem?
G: Of course not.
They are also friends and neighbors. She has NO problem with that. They are also happy like the rest of us that Kuzey is back. Besides, she just loves crowds. There is always more blessing when there are more people present. In any case she will see them that night. She leaves before she can cause any more damage.

Another meeting at the Company! We don’t really care about, do we? Anyway, everyone’s there. Everyone is going great for the company. Burak watches Melda and Güney like a hawk! Can misses Barış. Asks if he will be there tomorrow. Ebru says the Flu has hit Barış hard. Yes, Barış has a bad case of Fluzey. Very Happy
Burak sarcastically wishes him a speedy recovery. Banu calls Güney. Melda makes a face. Banu tells him that she doesn’t want to be alone again. She’s bored.
G: Banu, what happened?
She says nothing has happened, she just wanted to hear his voice. Güney tells her he will be late. Burak is not so pleased. Ebru was worried that something had happened. She’s relieved. If it weren’t for the excessive Botox, we’d notice Melda’s quite pissed off. Güney explains he will be late because he’s having dinner at his dad’s.
B: I will be alone again tonight? I am getting so bored.
Handan tells Banu to tell Güney not to go to Sami’s
G: I know. I will do my best to come back early.
B: Fine. If I’m sleeping when you come, Please wake me up.
G: Ok
Handan asks Banu to hand her the phone. He pretty much tells him not to be nice to Aynur. Not to look at her or even talk to her. He says tamam, like a good little son. They hang up.
E: What is she saying?
G: She’s bored at home.
B: One second, your mom wants you.
Burak: You will be celebrating Kuzey’s return home?
No answer from Güney, who obviously wishes his brother, would still be in jail.
Can tells him he misses Banu. When will they get to see her? Ebru says her and Güney have discussed that today. Banu’s doing well. She’s bored at home but she doesn’t want her to return to work too quickly. Can makes plans to go see her over the weekend. Everyone leaves and Melda confronts Güney.
G: I will not be too long at my dad’s. I will come right after.
M: Don’t make any promises.
G: I will come.
M: See ya!
Burak pays attention.

That night while they get ready. Cemre sings and puts on lipstick..
G: Cemre, let’s go!!!
C: Tamam!
She doesn’t want to make people wait t the table. Gülten sees Cemre’s lipstick and tries to control her laughter.
C: What’s up?
G: If I tell you, you’ll regret having asked.
C: Does it look nice?
Gülten begs Cemre not to start trouble with Zeynep. Cemre replies she’s not even the least worried about Zeynep. She says she has the force s with her and shows her mom the compass. Gülten goes to change quickly.
At Sami’s, Kuzey gets ready by the mirror and Cihan tries to copy Kuzey’s every move. Aynur gets busy as a wifey to be. Kuzey realizes what Cihan is doing and keeps making him mimic him until Cihan realizes that Kuzey’s messing with him.
C: Don’t make fun of me.
K: Are you a monkey?
C: Ya! Don’t ruin my hair
Kuzey calls him baby and tells him he had no idea he was such a show off.
C: Don’t call me a baby, Kuzey abi.
K: What should I call you then?
C: Call me Cihan. My name is Cihan.
K: What? Cihan? Yok OLMAZ! Very Happy (Even the poor kid’s getting olmazed) Olmaz!
Cihan is something like this…Really big! You’re small. You know what I will call you? Got it! Your name is Cicoz.
C: What’s Cicoz?
Kuzey explains that Cicoz is a glass marble. He says his eyes are shiny. It’s perfect.
S: See how they get along?
C: Just don’t call me baby!
K: Ok, Ok. I won’t.
C: Kuzey abi, where you really in jail?
A: Cihan, son!
Sami gestures her not to stop the boy. Cihan tells him that his mom went to see him. He overheard her talking about it.
C: Where you really in jail.
K: I’m here now, aren’t I? Don’t worry about it, cicoz!
C: What’s prison like? Is it like in the movies?
A: Cihan, leave your abi alone.
K: It’s no big deal. We’re having a man-to-man here. Look young man. Prison…It’s not a place for you to think about. It’s an awful place. Get it?
The bell rings. Kuzey assumes it’s Cemre but it’s Zeynep and Husuk. Zeynep kisses Kuzey, shameless lettuce face. She tells him he looks well. He says he is well. Cemre and Gülten are late. Cemre’s upset. She wants to be there before Zeynep. Gülten tells her she thought it wasn’t a big deal. As they walk out, Barış’ guy comes and delivers an envelope for Cemre. She receives it. It’s from Barış. She puts it in her bag. She will open it later. Gülten is curious; she desperately wants Cemre to open it. Cemre says she knows it’s bound to be bad news and refuses to read it. She doesn’t want her evening ruined.
Meanwhile, Barış is combing the slums looking for Simay. His driver gets to the building where he dropped her off. He’s unsure about the floor. He tells the driver to wait somewhere close.
Simay watches Kanal D and does some ironing. Barış finds her. She sees him through the peephole and hesitates to open. The door. She opens as he starts to walk away.
B: I wasn’t sure what floor you were on
S: Well, you sniffed me out.
He tries to go in and she starts closing the door.
Aren’t you gonna invite me in?
S: I wish you had called before coming
He says it would have been too easy for her to dismiss him over the phone.
S: What happened to your face?
Barış wants her to let him in so they can talk inside.
She says the apartment is not suitable for guests. She wants to grab some stuff and go out but Barış prefers to be indoors. Wonder why: He says it’s because of the mess he calls a face. Anyway, she ends up giving in as usual. They discuss the size and mess in the apartment. She offers him a drink. Whiskey.
B: anything is fine. I came here to see you.
Barış can’t seem to find a clean enough place to park his Armani covered ARSE.
At the Tekinoğlus. They sit and talk. Mostly about the wedding and honeymoon. Apparently they will visit Sami’s in laws. oPA! Zeynep sees Cemre arriving from the window. She makes an excuse in order to open the door. Her phone is ringing she says. She just wants to open the door. She welcomes everyone. Kuzey goes to meet Cemre.
Zeynep offers to take the food from Cemre’s hands. Cemre says she will take them herself.
Cemre complains to Kuzey about Zeynep’s doorman duties.
C: The nerve
K: Shhhh! They are inside. İt’s rude.
C: If she hears, she hears, Kuzey!

Barış wants to help Simay.
B: This place is not suitable for a woman living alone.
S: Nothing will happen to me, don’t worry.
B: I will find a suitable place for you. I will set you up in a nice place.
S: I don’t want that. I am happy with my life.
B: How do you pay the rent here?
S: I have a job.
B: What’s your line of work?
S: Why are you so curious?
B: Because I’m trying to get to know you better.
S: There’s nothing to be curious about; my life is not at colorful as yours.
B: Lol! And it just keeps getting more colorful with Kuzey around.
S: Why are you looking for me so persistently, Barış?
B: Because I missed you.
S: You can have any woman you want. Why me?
B: I…
S: Please don’t lie to me.
She says he just wants to use her to get to Kuzey, like everyone else. Just like Ferhat. Just like her old boss. She no longer wants to be anyone’s tool. She won’t be bought or sold.
S: please don’t call me again.
B: If you really want me to leave, I will. But I did miss you.
S: I lost the people who missed me a long time ago. I have heard so many lies.
She says she knows a liar when she sees one. She has met enough of them.
B: If you really want me to leave, I will. But I did miss you.
He tells her he doesn’t want to see anyone but her. They make out.

At the Tekinoğlu’s… They have dinner. The food is great. They toast to Kuzey. Zeynep and Cemre fight for his attention. Cihan brings the saz.
C: Will you play in tonight’s honor?
K: Let’s see.
Sami wants to hear him play.
S: Can I hear you play once before I die?
Z: Play it for me.
K: it's not the right time, some other time.
Cihan: Don’t you know how to play?
Z: No, I got it for him because he plays so well.
C: You got this for him?
Z: Yes!
Cems: She did it so there wouldn’t be an empty space on the wall, Cihancim!
K: Go put it back. I will play it another time.
C: Ok!
Z: hopefully this one will not suffer the same fate as the last one.
C: The copy always outshines the original
G: What copy canım, It’s original.
Husuk asks Gülten how her driving test went. Kuzey realizes that he missed his driving test. Sami tells him he shouldn’t worry about it. So Gülten got her license. She tells Kuzey there’s another one as early as March. Güney arrives. Sexy psycho look in full force as Cihan opens the door. Sami introduces Cihan to Güney. Greets everyone. Güney asks where he disappeared to after the hearing. Kuzey says he had a score to settle. Güney says he knows he got into some trouble. He says it’s nothing like that. Güney goes in and greets everyone. Cemre’s sarcasm knows no end.

Handan babysits Banu. Handan asks for a dry towel. Gives her meds etc.
B: You smell so nice, my child
B: Tonight, I don’t want to go to sleep before Güney comes.
H: That’s gonna be hard, dear. You believe me that woman will send Güney back late. Just to spite me.
She lies about how Güney didn’t want to go and apologized for having to. She told him he should go.
Simay heals Barış wounds above and below the belt. After she’s done with him there will be no more black and blues. She knows because she used LOTS of ointment.
S: Don’t mess with Kuzey, Barış!
B: Is that a threat?
S: Advice
B: You are the one who knows Kuzey best. When Kuzey went to jail
S: You mean when you put him in jail
B: FİNE! When I put him in jail. I’m trying to explain something. While he was in jail I got an envelope with some blackmail material. At first I thought it might be from Burak.
S: What kind of blackmail material?
B: That’s not important. At first I thought it might be from Burak but it must be from Kuzey.

S: You really don’t know Kuzey. Kuzey doesn’t operate like that. If he wants to threaten someone he does it face to face. He doesn’t use someone else to do it.
B: You say…
Simay tells him that Kuzey did not kill Ferhat. Had he done it he wouldn’t be denying it. He would walk proudly to pay for the crime. He wouldn’t do it.
If there’s something hidden it always comes out. If someone has something on you, they will simply wait until the right time to disclose it.
S: You’re so engrossed in thought
B: No, It’s not about this topic. I’m just tired. Come!
They cuddle.

At the Tekinoğlu’s… Kuzey asks Cemre for some eggplant and she serves him.
K: Not too much. Just a spoonful.
K: Sağ ol
C: Afiyet olsun! (Bon appetite) S: Why do you keep looking at your watch? Got somewhere else to be?
G: No. I just thought I’d see Banu before she sleeps.
A: At least finish your meal before you go.
Zeynep asks Cemre what she plans to do next.
Z: Meaning about work. I’m sure you just won’t be sitting at home.
C: Of course not. We’ll see. I’ll think of something.
The doorbell rings. They are surprised, as they aren’t expecting anyone else.
Z: Maybe you can return to your old job.
C: Are you joking? What are you talking about? What business do I have back at the company?
Z: Not THAT job. I meant your old job at the cafe. You were a waitress there, weren’t you?
Gülten defends Cemre
G: Yes she was. She was also successful at that job. No job is too small when one’s making enough money to spend and support oneself.
C: What matters is having one’s independence.
H: Well said Cemre!
Burak shows up.
C: Oh Burak came? You invited your boyfriend, Zeynep? Congrats, he’s here.
Gülten is so proud of her daughter and Güney is just plain confused LOL! Zeynep knows she lost that round.
Burak comes in, greets everyone and gives Kuzey a Geçmiş olsun!
Cemre’s so happy to see Burak that she offers to set a place at the table for him.
This is getting TOO good.
Handan brushes Banu’s hair.
H: Your hair’s soft as silk.
Really. Can I just say that some of these dialogues are getting ridiculous? She gives Banu he meds. She promises it will be the last night. Banu takes them. Handan talks about how excited she was when Banu was pregnant. She wanted her to have a girl because it was a boy he would have been like Sami. She wanted the child to be her friend. Brush her hair like this. She tells her what a beautiful child Güney was. She can’t even explain. (We get a sense Handan hanım…he’s still s thing of beauty… Both your sons in fact!) She says she wasn’t going to give him to Sami. He would be HER son! His hair was so nice that she’d comb it for hours. After his bath. Banu asks Handan to let down her hair. She starts doing Handan’s hair. Asks why she always wears it up. She says it’s force of habit. She should cut it. It would be more modern looking and suit her very well. She’d look younger as well. She goes for the scissors. Has she had enough of Handan’s blabbering? Handan freaks when she sees the scissors. She cuts her hair, not her tongue. Ebru walks just in time to stop the hair massacre and takes the scissors from her hand.

Cihan asks Güney if he knows how to play the saz.
G: Nope!
C: How come?
Aynur serves Coffee. In the kitche, Zeynep tells Cemre something about how she can’t even handle serving coffee for 3. Cemre ignores her.
Burak talks to Kuzey about the murder. How if they hadn’t caught the murderer, he’s certain Barış would still be out to kill him.
Gülten asks Aynur if she has chosen a wedding dress. She hasn’t. She will most likely wear something simple. As Sami has no clue about those matters, he asks Gülten to help her. Gülten is static. She will do Aynur’s hair and Husuk offers to do the photography.
Cihan likes Güney’s watch. He asks if he knows what nickname Kuzey abi has given him
G: What nickname did he give you?
C: Guess!
Güney doesn’t like Cihan at all. He gets up and leaves. Cihan follows.
C: how come you’re nothing like Kuzey abi? Why don’t you talk?
G: Off kid, get lost!
K: Cicoz, just go back to the livingroom.
Güney is after Cemre at the kitchen.
G: Where’s mine?
C: just wait a minute.
Burak gets ready to leave. Kuzey thanks him for coming and sees him out. Back in the kitchen, Güney tries chatting with Cemre.
C: Güney, can you please give me some space?
He says she’s now a step closer to being with Kuzey. What else does she want?
C: Can you please get out of here?
G: According to the latest from Ebru hanım, the situation is a bit complicated.
He tells her it’s not easy to get divorced.
C: I don’t want to be rude. Please don’t force me to. She begs him by every good memory they have together, for the friendship they once had and for Kuzey, not to mess with THEM. That US sounds feels like a slap on Güney’s face.
G: US? Are you an US now?
C: I mean us individually.
She takes his arm
C: Look Güney, You have chosen your own path. Different than all of ours. Keep on that road. You got everything you wanted. Please, I beg you now not go against Kuzey.
G: You beg me for Kuzey? I told him what I had to say.
Kuzey sees them from outside. He is very, very jealous. He enters the kitchen and Güney walks out. He asks Cemre if he bothered her. She tells him they were just talking. Everyone leaves Kuzey’s. Cemre hugs Kuzey and Zeynep and Güney both boil inside as they witness this open PDA. As Güney sees them…
G: And he gossips about Demet and Şeref Komiser!
C: (To Kuzey) Go inside, you’ll catch a cold. He keeps talking. In spite of him he’s around Cemre. Kuzey asks what he’s going on about like a chicken? Sami tries to settle them down since Cihan is asleep.
G: I’m leaving dad. See you in 2 weeks.
K: I’m asking you something. What are you talking about?
G: I’m talking about life. Let’s see what it shows you.
S: Son, the child is sleeping.
They continue arguing.
S: Man, you both embarrassed me in front of the woman. (You’d figured he’d be used to it by now with these 2 monkeys!)

Barış and Simay…Sorry but YUCK YUCK and some more YUCK! Enough artik!
Barış gets ready to leave.
S: See you
B: We will see each other.
More kissing! He leaves. It seems Simay is getting attached.

Cemre reads Barış’ mail and realizes that she must pay him 500,000 Turkish Lira in order to get out of the marriage.
G; What!?
C: May God punish you, Barış!
G: Is he crazy? 500,000 Is it the old currency?
C: Yes, mom the old currency.
G: Where will we find this kind of money?
C: I have no idea, mom.
G: Ay Cemre, Cemre, Cemre. You will grow old with this man!
C: That’s not happening, mom. Ever! No way!

Kuzey thinks of the engagement of Günemre. I feel an Olmazattack coming.
Güney is with Banu and texting Melda. Who’s all boobed up with nowhere to go. He tells her he can’t come but will make it up to her. On the phone, Hollywood movie style, Sami tells Aynur everyone loved her and she responds that she loved everyone as well. The next morning, Handan mourns the loss of her curls by wearing a scarf. Güney walks in having been fully briefed on the events of the previous girls night in. Güney’s super curious but Handan doesn’t want him to see her on such a state. Apparently Sami never allowed her to cut her hair. He tells her she will go to Banu’s hairdresser and have it fixed. She knows if she goes to Gültens’s she’ll just make it worse out of spite. lol Güney makes fun of her. Handan asks Güney where he was, was he late? He tells her they just had dinner. Handan is mad that Güney ate Aynur’s food. She probably made junk. Güney says he didn’t eat. She’s also concerned they used her fine china. Güney tells her no such thing happened and begs her to show him her hair. Banu and Güney will go out for a bit. Banu comes in and apologizes again. Banu’s so excited to go out. Handan offers to go as well but Banu tells her it’s not necessary.
Sami and Kuzey run errands. Someone runs off with Kuzey’s money. He catches up and it’s Deniz. She’s getting back at him for what he did to her on their first meeting. Sami catches up to them. He introduces Deniz to Sami. Not so sure how to but in the end she’s just Deniz. Like Madonna. Tek isim!
Cemre and Gülten are at the firm. They are waiting to meet with Barış and discuu the correspondence. Venüs runs into Zeynep. They greet.
V: One minute Zeynep. It’s been a long time. Of course you don’t know,
Z: Sorry, I don’t understand.
V: We are together. I mean Burak and I.
Z: I had no idea.
V:Of course. I had a feeling. If you knew, you wouldn’t be making plans with him.
Z: There’s something YOU don’t know. I don’t make plans. Burak makes them and I go out with him when I have free time.
V: Don’t go out. That’s all I’m saying.
Zeynep leaves and Venüs asks if Burak is in his office.

Cemre and Gülten have been waiting for Barış for over an hour.
G: What’s wrong.
C: He’s doing it on purpose. He’s making us wait on purpose.
Cemre decides to go look for him herself when the receptionist comes to ask if they want anything to drink. Cemre says hey want nothing but to tell Barış that she will find him in whichever meeting he’s at. The lawyer comes in.
L: Merhaba, welcome
C: Where’s Barış?
L: Barış bey is presently in a meeting.
He says he can help her regarding the agreement.
C: Is that so? I understand.
Cemre’s quite upset. Gülten tells her not to create a scene. Cemre goes out looking for Barış until she finds him.
C: I knew you were lying.
She shows him the document.
C: You have no shame, do you? What is this, huh? What is this vileness?
B: It’s nothing. It’s the agreement and divorce conditions we had set from the beginning.
C: Look Barış, you can’t intimidate me with this. I swear I will call every reporter and spill all your dirt.
B: If you want, carefully read what you signed.
He tells her if he does that, she will only make things worse for herself. She says she knows she’s doing things on purpose. He says she’s right. She ruined his honor. Does she thing he’s just gonna take it? You think that I will not take you to account?
G: Cemre, please relax!
C: Barış, why are you making things difficult?
B: Didn’t you use me? Then you went with him behind my back.
C: what account are you talking about? There’s no account between us anymore.
Did you say there’s no longer an agreement between us?
B: There’s an agreement right there in front of you. Those are the rules.
He tells her that whatever harm she causes him, he will increase her penalty.
Barış says he will decide when they will divorce. Cemre threatens to sue him. The agreement will not stand in court.
B: Go ahead. Sue me.
I have no choice Cemre, You forced my hand. The more damage you cause me, if you talk to the reporters, you’ll spend the rest of your life paying me back.
Cemre goes to throw something at him.
G: What are you doing? Didn’t you hear what he said about causing him damage?
B: She’s wiser than you.
Gülten tells Cemre not to bother with those people, all they see is money. They are low lives. Barış tells her that’s not what she said when she came to offer her Cemre and begging him to marry Cemre.
It comes out that Gülten begged him to marry Cemre.
B: Your mom came to the boat and begged me to marry you.
Gülten says she had no idea at the time that he was such a loser.
G: I thought you were a man. You shameless. Unbred.
Cemre’s hurt. She walks out.
G: May Allah pushish you. I really thought you were a man. PTOOOEY! God damn you!

Banu runs into the other woman. Güney is sweating bullets. Banu invites Melda over to the house for the evening but she has plans and can’t make it. Wishes she had known earlier.
M: Benu looks well
G: But she isn’t well.
Banu goes into a room where there’s a bday being celebrated.
Cemre and Gülten are on the way home. Yunus is taking them. Gülten apologizes repeatedly for her actions in the past. Cemre tells Yusuf to drop Gülten off at the salon. Cemre sees Kuzey and Deniz. Yunus comments how the life of Kuzey and those around him is like a soap opera. Cemre goes to Kuzey and asks him about her.
K. Where are you coming from?
C:From the company. There were some minor issues to discuss regarding the divorce.
C: Where did she come from?
K: She’s been here for 2 months or so. What business does she have with you?
He tells her that she has something to do with Şerefsiz Şeref. She wanted to update him.
C: Anyway, dinner last night was nice.
K: It wasn’t bad.
C: Even with Zeynep there. Is Güney giving you trouble?
K: I have to go inside. We’ll talk later. Bye.
He leaves her standing outside. She calls Yunus over to pick her up.
Y: Where to?
C: Home
He catches Yunus looking at her
C: what!?
Yunus tells Cemre that he wishes to witness their wedding. He sings to cheer her up. The song says something like ‘’kuzey abi’s not afraid of this. Kuzey abi’s not afraid of that!’’ LOL Cemre’s happy.

At Kuzey’s… Sami is moving to Kuzey’s room.
At the Zoonaners… there’s a small party. Handan shows up looking fab! Kuzey goes up to his new room. He tells Sami he wants to move. Sami wants to leave Cihan with Kuzey for a few days after the wedding while they go on honeymoon. Kuzey sees the saz.
Morning comes. It’s the day of the wedding. Everyone looks great. Zeynep the tail is there. So are Yunus, Cemre and Burak. Handan looks from a far with Güney. Kuzey spots them and goes over but turns back when he sees Güney. Husuk takes Photos. Handan asks to be dropped off and goes back towards the wedding party. At the wedding table Sami looks super happy. Les Miserables (Zeynep and Güney) jealous at seeing Cemre and Kuzey who are sitting side by side. Handan still walking like woman on fire. She walks in as she remembers her 25 year anniversary. Aynur is asked her info. So is Sami. Handan remembers more moments of her life with Sami…All unpleasant so far. She seems to change her mind about stopping the wedding but doesn’t. Another bad memory. Aynur accepts. Sami sees Handa. Kuzey looks back and sees her. Sami says evet. Everyone claps. Gülten and Husuk are witnesses. Güney is oblivious of Handan’s presence. Sami and Aynur are married. Cihan looks like the biebs! Handan has a sarcastic clap,
Sultanahmet
Sultanahmet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sultanahmet Pet Mar 01, 2013 4:48 am

Ece: Hakuna Matata .. (Kuzey'in lafı gibi yani "sıkıntı yok")

Hakuna Matata znači "There are no worries." ili Nema briga...

Ovo na turskom ne znam kaj znači??
Sultanahmet
Sultanahmet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:37 am

Sultanahmet ::Ece: Hakuna Matata .. (Kuzey'in lafı gibi yani "sıkıntı yok")

Hakuna Matata znači "There are no worries." ili Nema briga...

Ovo na turskom ne znam kaj znači??
Isto draga u zagradi je "sto bi rekao Kuzey nama problema" ...valjda
Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crna Agata Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:44 am

Kivančica* ::JUHUUUUUUU evo i mene.... Laughing . baš sam happy bounce

...ljube moja mila...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Oh-hello-smiley-emoticon ...stgla si i ti...

...hajde...baš mi je DRAGO....dođi da te cmokne Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Valentine-butterfly-kiss-smiley-emoticon tvoja crna Agata....jesi vidila kudravu Agatu..?...evo... afro ....afro Agata....Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon
crna Agata
crna Agata

Broj poruka : 46

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:47 am

Jel ste videli ovo ...hahaha Guney bas volim...najava...
Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:48 am

pa sta je ovo sto mi se ne vidi najava...

Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Poglavica Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:49 am

a sto ne mozemo da postavimo video ljudi najava....
Poglavica
Poglavica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kivančica* Pet Mar 01, 2013 5:54 am

Sad sam citirala Agatu.. a di je taj post.. ne vidim ga.. Sad
Kivančica*
Kivančica*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kivančica* Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:02 am

crna Agata ::
Kivančica* ::JUHUUUUUUU evo i mene.... Laughing . baš sam happy bounce

...ljube moja mila...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Oh-hello-smiley-emoticon ...stgla si i ti...

...hajde...baš mi je DRAGO....dođi da te cmokne Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Valentine-butterfly-kiss-smiley-emoticon tvoja crna Agata....jesi vidila kudravu Agatu..?...evo... afro ....afro Agata....Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon

Ajde da probam opet...rekoh ljube vidila sam te i kudravu i gologuzu lol!

A na našem ''starom'' forumu još uvijek vlada ludilo, ne vidim ni svoje nove postove a treba mi po dana da vidim vaše nove postove. Maloprije se jedan gost bez pardona javio pod mojim profilom i baš me to iživciralo
Kivančica*
Kivančica*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sultanahmet Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:21 am

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Zašto??'
Sultanahmet
Sultanahmet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crna Agata Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:31 am

[quote

A na našem ''starom'' forumu još uvijek vlada ludilo, ne vidim ni svoje nove postove a treba mi po dana da vidim vaše nove postove. Maloprije se jedan gost bez pardona javio pod mojim profilom i baš me to iživciralo[/quote]

....ljube mila....ne daj se isprovocirat....popravit će nama čika Tabanko forum i bit ćemo ko novi.....
...pišu i pod mojim imenom,al me baš ne živcira to previše...ionako gori od Agate ne mogu bit...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Smilie

...e...dođi na temu Kiva bre...ne znam jesi već bila ili ne...ali tamo možemo da ćaskamo...ovdje poglavica skida skalp svakome ko priča mimo ove teme..
...meni već fali pola glave...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon
crna Agata
crna Agata

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kivančica* Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am

crna Agata ::[quote

A na našem ''starom'' forumu još uvijek vlada ludilo, ne vidim ni svoje nove postove a treba mi po dana da vidim vaše nove postove. Maloprije se jedan gost bez pardona javio pod mojim profilom i baš me to iživciralo

....ljube mila....ne daj se isprovocirat....popravit će nama čika Tabanko forum i bit ćemo ko novi.....
...pišu i pod mojim imenom,al me baš ne živcira to previše...ionako gori od Agate ne mogu bit...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Smilie

...e...dođi na temu Kiva bre...ne znam jesi već bila ili ne...ali tamo možemo da ćaskamo...ovdje poglavica skida skalp svakome ko priča mimo ove teme..
...meni već fali pola glave...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon[/quote]

Luda si skroz.. cheers . A kako da dođem na tu temu, ne snalazim se baš
Kivančica*
Kivančica*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crna Agata Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am

....Sultanahmet...joj...što mi je tužan tvoj avatar...razžalostim se svaki puta kada pogledam tu sliku....Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Sad-face ...jako mi je žao moje Cems,ali mislim da ju tek sada čekaju loše stvari....mislim da će sada biti raskol između K & C...može biti čak i ovo što Dara kaže...da će K biti sa Deniz...
...šta god da napravio mislim da neće biti ništa dobro za Cemre....kreten...SLOMIT ĆE joj i srce i dušu....
...ja stvarno više nemam srca gledat šta rade toj jadnoj ženi...
...jadna moja Cems...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Big-smiley-crying
crna Agata
crna Agata

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kivančica* Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:43 am

crna Agata ::....Sultanahmet...joj...što mi je tužan tvoj avatar...razžalostim se svaki puta kada pogledam tu sliku....Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Sad-face ...jako mi je žao moje Cems,ali mislim da ju tek sada čekaju loše stvari....mislim da će sada biti raskol između K & C...može biti čak i ovo što Dara kaže...da će K biti sa Deniz...
...šta god da napravio mislim da neće biti ništa dobro za Cemre....kreten...SLOMIT ĆE joj i srce i dušu....
...ja stvarno više nemam srca gledat šta rade toj jadnoj ženi...
...jadna moja Cems...Sever - Jug  - Page 6 Big-smiley-crying

Ako K bude sa Deniz ja prestajem gledat seriju. eto toliko
Kivančica*
Kivančica*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od *venus* Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:45 am

pozz cure ......

prihvatila sam kivancicu za friend ........

ko je poglavica zar nije ruby ...........aj jesam se provalila na tabanu pisem ja jeci da se ruby prijavila .......cc koji blam Embarassed
*venus*
*venus*

Broj poruka : 167

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od *venus* Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:47 am

ovako je puno bolje forum izgleda ....
hvala pilence imas pp od mene
*venus*
*venus*

Broj poruka : 167

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crna Agata Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:48 am

...ljube moja...idi na naslovnu stranicu foruma i idi na "yours first forum" klikni tu i otvorit će ti se sve teme koje imamo....jedna od tema je i "Kivo bre" klikni na nju i to ti je to....
crna Agata
crna Agata

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od mammy Pet Mar 01, 2013 6:49 am

mm
mammy
mammy

Broj poruka : 21